Monday, February 19, 2007

P in the family

P (the verb) and my family have a long relation which turns out to be rewarding for the receiver. My dad in his early days had peed on one of the greatest humorists of Marathi language Pu La Deshpande before the time he had established his image in the hearts of the ghat. And I had once peed on Suresh Wadkar at the start of his successful career. Thankfully these glories were achieved when our respective ages were with zero integral part. But I continued the tradition when the age had already surpassed 21, and thus I claim that Varun Kanade is going to be a famous man. Details of the P stories except the last one can be acquired by personal communication.

Purushottam

1 comment:

Sumedh said...

Thoroughly interested. Please do send the details :)